The Official Anti-Inflammatory Masterclass
You are not feeling great because you are inflamed!
- Struggling to lose weight?
- Not sure where to start due to conflicting information?
- Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
- Diagnosed with inflammatory condition?
Do You Experience Any Of The Following:
- Joint and muscle pain
- Stomach issues such as bloating cramping, diarrhea, gas or indigestion
- Excess weight or obesity
- ADD or ADHD
- Heart disease
If You Need To:
- Reduce inflammation
- Eliminate toxins
- Support cardiovascular health
- Support healthy glucose levels
- Reduce stubborn fat
- Regulate metabolism
- Increase energy
- Balance alkalinity
This course is designed to help you understand everything you need to know about reducing inflammation and...
MAKING HEALTHY FOOD TASTE NAUGHTY!
- What is causing inflammation in your body
- How to make lifestyle changes to help reduce chronic inflammation that leads to disease
- Shopping tips and tricks
- Over 500 anti-inflammatory recipes designed to taste sensational from professional chef Ashley Nanney
- and more!
Ashley Nanney started Vitality Consultants, LLC- Formerly Feed Your Vitality with one goal in mind, to make it as easy as possible for people to lose weight, reduce inflammation and increase their vitality. Her entrepreneurial spirit has launched her anti-inflammatory niche-business as she has been showcased on local television, created a market demand for delicious Anti-Inflammatory meals, coached hundreds of clients and sold over 10,000 copies of her 30-day challenge books. Over the last 10 years Nutrition-based doctors and companies have sought her services for their patients, nationwide. She has found with the support of anti-inflammatory eating, a lifestyle that scientifically researches and supports the reduction of chronic inflammation in the body, her clients have achieved optimal health results.
StartInflammation and the American Diet
StartNavigating the Potential Pitfalls of Lifestyle Change
StartHow to Talk to Your Loved Ones About This Change
StartStress and Inflammation
StartLifestyle Tools for Managing Your Stress
StartSleep and Inflammation
StartUnderstanding Your Microbiome (Gut Health)
StartProbiotics - Good for your gut. Good for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up today to start creating a healthier, more vibrant you!